Friday, February 16, 2018

New Years Eve Lava Trip, December 31, 2017

Let's the year ring out with some lava. I had an amazing year on the flows and for that reason, I wanted to spend the last day of 2017 with Pele. And what a way to end the year. This last trip out to Pele sums up most of the year for sure. It was simply amazing and lava-ly!!! I couldn't ask for anything better.
Pele was super active today on the western flow close to the park boundary and was rocking it. There were breakouts everywhere. A wonderful day out with Pele to enjoy her latest creations.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Day Hike to Cache Lake, Yellowstone, August 2019

Cache Lake was initially not on my radar on my last trip to Yellowstone in August of 2019. But since I only have a whole list of hikes I cou...